Entry Level C# Developer - NASA Aircraft
|Title:||Entry Level C# Developer - NASA Aircraft|
Work Location: NASA Johnson Space Center - Ellington (Houston, TX)
Minimum Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Clearance: US Government / Public Trust
Work with a team of software developers to provide new software solutions for an existing NASA Aircraft Management Information System and other NASA Aircraft Operations software applications.
- Use C# within a WinForms application to develop and implement new features and enhance existing features of the application using Visual Studio 2012.
- Use T-SQL in MS SQL Server 2008R2 to assist in application development, troubleshoot production problems, and generate custom reports.
- Use Visual Studio 2012 and SQL Server Reporting Services to create and maintain reports.
- Interact with software developers, testers, management and users to accomplish project tasks.
- Update software documentation (Requirements, Design, User’s Guide) as needed.
- Provide daily operation and technical support to our user community.
- Write and review test procedures for changes to the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field (required)
- 1 - 4 years of programming experience using the MS .NET framework and C#
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-2012
- Experience with MS SQL and MS SQL Server
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Desire to be creative when developing technical solutions to unique problems
- Experience in WinForms development
- Experience with MS Reporting Services and Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
QTS, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates are considered regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, disability or military status.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications