Scheduler - ALICE Incumbents
|Title:||Scheduler - ALICE Incumbents|
Work Location: NASA Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX)
Minimum Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Clearance: US Government - Secret Level
This requisition is for current Scheduler incumbents at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX supporting the work that will be transitioned to the ALICE contract.
- Coordinates daily aircraft schedules and forecasts weekly and long range resource scheduling for all JSC aircraft flight activities with flight crew and Maintenance Control.
- Develops and provides a weekly schedule to relevant division personnel.
- Coordinates training missions with astronauts, training personnel, and Flight Operations office.
- Ensures aircraft flight times and discrepancies are accurately tracked and documented.
- Oversees flight records management to ensure accurate and timely record keeping for JSC aircraft and aircrews.
- Verifies only qualified aircrews fly NASA aircraft by tracking and documenting aircrew training records, requirements/currencies, and required medical exams.
- Ensures aircrew flight folder documentation (flight and training records) are kept in accordance with requirements.
- Manages the AOD process to ensure all required approvals are received for flights requiring special permission.
Education: AA or BS in Related Field
Year(s) of Experience: 5+ years in Aircraft Environment
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of QTS is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. QTS hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. QTS believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.