Inventory Associate - Houston (Temporary)
|Title:||Inventory Associate - Houston (Temporary)|
Work Location: NASA Johnson Space Center - Ellington Airport (Houston, TX)
Minimum Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Clearance: US Government / Public Trust
This position will support the Wall-to-Wall Inventory Count of NASA Aircraft Parts, Supplies and Tools in support of NASA Aircraft Operations at NASA Ellington Airport. Required Safety, Computer Software and Inventory Counting Methods Training will be provided. Project is expected to last approximately 6 - 8 weeks or until completion.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 3:15 pm
Education: High School Degree
- Communication Skills: Be able to work in a team environment to effectively communicate with co-workers and other support personnel.
- Attention To Detail: Accuracy counts! Attention to detail is critical for accurate inventory counts.
- Math Skills: Be able to use basic math skills for inventory counting methods and make basic measurements using a weight scale.
- Computer Skills: Comfortable on a computer (laptop), familiarity with standard operating systems and basic computer programs.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to stand for long periods of time to support warehouse inventory counting. Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of QTS is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. QTS hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. QTS believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications