Engineering - ALICE Incumbents
|Title:||Engineering - ALICE Incumbents|
Work Location: NASA Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX)
Minimum Citizenship: U.S. Citizen
Clearance: US Government - Secret Level
This requisition is for current Engineering incumbents at the NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston, TX supporting the work that will be tranisitioned to the ALICE contract.
- Typically responsible for design, development, test, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- May develop a range of products.
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular discipline.
- Typically reports to a more senior Engineer, supervisor or a manager.
- May direct the efforts of others.
Education: BS in Engineering
Discipline(s): Aerospace, Electrical, Mechanical, Structural
Year(s) of Experience:
- Level I = 0 - 2 years
- Level II = 3 - 9 years
- Level III = 10+ years
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of QTS is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. QTS hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. QTS believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables them to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.